Data Manager (based at Ninestiles School, an Academy)
36.5 hours a week term time only plus one week to be worked in line with A2/GCSE results week)
GR4 Points 29-37 (FTE £26,470 – £33,136) Actual salary is £23,652 – £29,608 depending on experience
Status: Full Time, Term Time Only and Permanent
- To support, as part of a central team, the raising of standards of pupil achievement through the provision of an efficient and effective administration service.
- To provide a high quality of customer service to all pupils, parents, teachers and visitors to the school.
- To provide administrative support to members of teaching staff, and in particular, the Curriculum Vice Principal and Assistant Principal -Assessment.
We are looking for someone with current relevant experience ideally working with CMIS, SISRA and FFT across KS3, 4 and 5. Candidates will be expected to have a positive approach, be resilient, able to prioritise and manage their workload and undertake a wide ranging remit. The successful candidate must have an approachable manner and be both flexible and able to work under pressure.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they can be exceptionally well organised with superb communication skills; be able to relate well to both adults and young people and demonstrate an unequivocal commitment to contributing to the achievement of the trust’s mission statement. In return we offer an exciting and challenging role and the opportunity to develop the role within this innovative and growing trust.
The Trust offers:
- Leadership development opportunities
- High quality training and support
- Opportunities to work across a number of schools
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discount schemes
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The Ninestiles Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 23rd November 2018.
We anticipate interviews will take place within two weeks of the closing date.